Wednesday 12 February 2014

Love Is...

So the lovely My Petit Canard has tagged me to continue her Love Is... Post.  And so in true blogger commitment here is My Love Is... Post and some tags at the bottom, would be great if we could continue spreading the love over the Valentines season.

There are obvious topics that I could choose to cover in my Love Is... Post; My husband, my children etc... But I've chosen innate objects...

This may sound a bit random but as a parent you soon love random objects that bring strange joy to young children.  Things such as a pack of wipes, who knew wipes could keep little ones occupied for such a long time? Plastic water bottles, children love playing with these and biting them etc.  The list of objects I have new love for goes on:

  • The syringe you get in nurofen / calpol.  
  • Keys
  • Mobile Phone
  • Remote Control
  • Teaspoons
  • My Wallet
  • Bottle Lids
  • Teething gel tube
The list of my random objects love goes on... It might sound strange but when you find something that keeps your children occupied, especially when they're teething you find a sense of calm and relief that their little hands are busy for once!  I would love to hear what other strange objects people love!

So thanks @mypetitcanard for starting this off! Here's my tagging list.... Look forward to reading some more "Love is..." Posts, over to you.... @awhole9months @wrymummy @lollinski @muddlebymum @hurrahforgin

6 comments:

  1. You know I don't think I've thought about it like that before - hmmm top of my list of inanimate objects . . . Fufus, Mr Mouse and Alfie the Patch Dog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't how these little items entertain them so much more than toys!! Even a toy phone he's not keen on. Got to be the real thing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll have a think and post tomorrow.

    I definitely also love the syringe in Calpol. Best invention ever! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is isn't it! My two we're arguing over it yesterday, I don't really get it but they can both play with it for ages!!x

      Delete
  3. Love those syringes! Also double as a teether. Damn sticky if you leave one on your pillow, mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he seems to love chomping on it! Ha, they are sticky - especially considering they're sugar free!

      Delete